Thursday, August 9, 2012

Entry: early am October 9, 1927

That was the most insane thing I have ever witnessed. The screaming turned out to be James. It seems that our friend is prone to night terrors. Steve quickly had him draw what he saw. Shrinks have the strangest ideas. But, since James is an artist I figured it would be interesting. What he gave us was something that looked like crows with many different swirling colors over a strange formation.

But here is where it got really strange, Steve decided to mix a concoction of what I would have thought to be lethal. He had the idea to make a more vivid dream for poor James. My doubts in him continue to grow. I can see him becoming extremely dangerous just to satisfy his own needs to push the boundaries of his field. After a hour of tense waiting, James stabilized and seemed to be dreaming in his comatose state. This is highly irregular for someone in his condition. After some more time passed, Steve woke James. I was amazed by this and surprized that he didn't kill him. However, it did yield some results.

He described seeing crows, frogs, and snakes. The crow seemed to hold power over the others. He, also, mentioned the shape of the crow seemed more like a craving. Could this be a totem? I need to find out more about the tribe that once lived here. It all seems like native occultism. I think it is time to pay the local library a visit in the morning.

I need to get some sleep before the morning breaks....

No comments:

Post a Comment