Sunday, September 23, 2012

Entry: Morning Oct. 10, 1927

I was summoned to Armitage's office today. It seems the Doctor knows more about the events of the weekend than we wanted. He even knew about the book. Oh well, nothing can be done now. He did say I was allowed to keep and study the book as long as I donated it afterwards. Added was that I would have questions and to come to him if I needed help. That could help in my studies. James and Steve were in attendance, as well. Steve seemed to ramble a bit, but I can see him starting to come into his own now. He tried to explain what we saw but nothing of last night made sense. James offered a mild description of the creatures and Armitage called them Mi-go's. I can neither confirm or deny any event of the evening. James has offered to sculpt the creatures, so that should prove interesting. Steve was congratulated on saving Walker's life. Nothing was mentioned of the fact he was the one who tried to kill him in the first place. This is enough writing for now. I need to start transcribing the handwritten notes in the book and learning what they mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment